INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the reference modification of the "Law of Services of the Information Society" (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use dispensable cookies, before you browse them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer proper functioning of the site.
By using these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as your preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that you most like interest, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are cookies from analytics and advertising and affiliation, being excepted those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACCORDING TO THE PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies : are those that allow the user to navigate through a page web, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
- Analytical Cookies : are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through This type of cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and for the preparation of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of usage data made by users of the service.
- Advertising cookies : are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the spaces advertising that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which provides the requested service based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the Ads.
- Behavioral advertising cookies : collect information about personal preferences and choices of the user (retargeting) to allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the service is provided requested.
- Social cookies : they are set by the social media platforms in the services to allow you share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside the Services. This can affect the content and messages you see on others services you visit.
- Affiliate cookies : they allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
- Security cookies : they store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious third-party attacks.
ACCORDING TO THE PROPERTY
- Own cookies : are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies : are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that It is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE CONSERVATION PERIOD
- Session cookies : these are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user access a web page.
- Persistent cookies : these are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
MILAROSA, S.A. is the Responsible for the treatment of the personal data of the Interested Party and informs him that these Data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), Therefore, the following treatment information is provided:
Purposes of the treatment : as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Legitimation of the treatment : by consent of the interested party (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data conservation criteria : as specified in the section on cookies used on the web.
Communication of the data : the data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights that assist the Interested Party:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and of limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment is not conforms to current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
MILAROSA, S.A .. Avda del textil, nº 61, - 46870 Ontinyent (València). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
COOKIES CONTROLLED BY THE EDITOR
Technical and functional
|google.com||SEARCH_SAMESITE||SameSite prevents the browser from sending this cookie together with cross-site requests. The main objective is to mitigate the risk of cross-origin information leakage. Too provides some protection against spoof attacks cross-site requests.||in 6 months|
|milarosa.com||pll_language||Cookie necessary for the use of options and website services||in one year|
|milarosa.com||wfvt_967199750||Cookie necessary for the use of options and website services||Session|
|milarosa.com||wordfence_verifiedHuman||Cookie necessary for the use of options and website services||in 22 hours|
|milarosa.com||_ ga||ID used to identify users||in 2 years|
|milarosa.com||_ gat||It is used to monitor the number of requests to the server from Google Analytics when using the Google Tag Manager||Session|
|milarosa.com||_ gid||ID used to identify users for 24 hours after the last activity||in 22 hours|
|google.com||APISID||Download certain tools from Google and save certain preferences, for example, the number of results of the search by sheet or activation of the SafeSearch filter. Adjusts the ads that appear in Google search.||in 2 years|
|google.com||HSID||Download certain tools from Google and save certain preferences, for example, the number of results of the search by sheet or activation of the SafeSearch filter. Adjusts the ads that appear in Google search.||in 2 years|
|google.com||SID||Download certain tools from Google and save certain preferences, for example, the number of results of the search by sheet or activation of the SafeSearch filter. Adjusts the ads that appear in Google search.||in 2 years|
|google.com||SIDCC||in one year|
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
External providers of this website:
|Google Analytics||https://privacy.google.com/take -control.html|
COOKIES CONFIGURATION PANEL
From this panel you can configure the cookies that the website can install in your browser, except cookies technical or functional that are necessary for navigation and the use of the different options or services that are they offer.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER
|Delete device cookies||Cookies that are already on a device can be deleted by deleting the history of the browser, which eliminates cookies from all visited websites. However, some of the saved information may also be lost (for example, login details or website preferences).|
|Manage site-specific cookies||To have a more precise control of the specific cookies of each site, users They can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in the browser.|
|Block cookies||Although most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies are installed on devices, this may force the manual setting of certain preferences each time a site or page is visited. Also, some Services and features may not function properly (for example, startups session with profile).|
HOW TO REMOVE COOKIES FROM THE MOST COMMON BROWSERS
|Chrome||http://support.google .com / chrome / answer / 95647? hl = es|
|Internet Explorer. Version 11||https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer|
|Firefox. Version 65.0.1||https: // www. mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies|
|Safari Version 5.1||https: // support .apple.com / en-en / guide / safari / sfri11471 / mac|
|Opera||https: // help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/#clearBrowsingData|