1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
MILAROSA, S.A. is the RESPONSIBLE for the treatment of the USER's personal data and informs him that These data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27 (GDPR), and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD).
Why do we process your personal data?
To maintain a commercial relationship with the user. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the CONTROLLER and will be related to their products and services, or of its collaborators or suppliers, with whom it has reached a promotion agreement. In this In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conduct market research and statistical analysis.
- Process orders, requests, respond to queries or any type of request that is made by the USER through any of the contact forms that are made available on the page RESPONSIBLE website.
- Send the online newsletter about news, offers and promotions in our activity.
For what reason can we process your personal data?
Because the treatment is legitimized by article 6 of the GDPR as follows:
- With the consent of the USER: sending of commercial communications and the newsletter.
- For the legitimate interest of the CONTROLLER: carry out market studies, statistical analysis, etc. and process orders, requests, etc. at the request of the USER.
How long will we keep your personal data?
They will be kept for no longer than necessary to maintain the end of the treatment or there are prescriptions legal rules that dictate their custody and when it is no longer necessary for it, they will be suppressed with security measures adequate to guarantee the anonymization of the data or the total destruction of the same.
Who do we provide your personal data to?
No communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen except, if necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the treatment, to our service providers related to communications, with which the RESPONSIBLE has signed the required confidentiality and treatment manager contracts by current privacy regulations.
What are your rights?
The rights that assist the USER are:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and of limitation or opposition to your treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
MILAROSA, S.A .. Avda del textil, nº 61, - 46870 Ontinyent (València). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The USERS, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly accept and of free and unequivocal form, that your data is necessary to meet your request, by the provider, being voluntary inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The USER guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are truthful and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
The CONTROLLER informs that all the data requested through the website are mandatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the USER. In the event that not all data is provided, it will not be guarantees that the information and services provided are fully adjusted to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for the treatment of data personal responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, by the which are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that he has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the USERS and has communicated the appropriate information to them so that they can exercise them.
For more information on privacy guarantees, you can contact the CONTROLLER through MILAROSA, S.A .. Avda del textil, nº 61, - 46870 Ontinyent (València). E-mail: email@example.com